Tales of catastophe, sex and squalor from the Alpine Underbelly...

Belle de Neige

Monday, 16 December 2013

The blog is now a book!

Belle de Neige is now available on Kindle and in paperback!

"Belle writes an adult tale of the highs, lows and realities of a first year as a Chalet girl. I have followed her online blog for years, this book has among the chapters familiar tales to other readers of the blog, but expanded and with some additional details of life on the other side of the counter. There are new chapters expanding the world with Belle's trademark humour. (Well written, so she did something useful with that degree after all). Tinged with sadness over the loss of her friend, she dives headfirst (usually) into the world of the ski resort. I was in equal measure; fascinated, amused and horrified at the stories that unfold, but reminded of my first ever stay in a ski chalet...Well done Belle, now get writing the next installment, please." 

Paul JR, Blog fan.

11 comments:

  1. sweet! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you going to be bringing out a physical copy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! They will be available on amazon soon. If you want one quicker I have a life's supply available, signed, for £10 a copy. You can pay via PayPal. Email me if you want one

    ReplyDelete



  4. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!




    The Educator - Education Jobs in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished reading your book! Was absolutely hilarious and reminded me of all the highs and lows of my own seasons, you got everything literally spot on and was so enjoyable to read, will be looking forward to the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - so glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for reading! Don't forget to tell everyone you know to buy it ;OP haha x

      Delete
  6. I've been reading your blog posts and can't get enough of them! When will the physical copy of your book be out on amazon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be available from 13th Jan!

      Delete
    2. Awesome! Thanks, can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  7. Hey I came across your article on Vice.com today, started reading a bunch of your old posts and some newer ones - fascinating, fun, entertaining, pretty awesome stuff altogether - so I bought your book as well. Looking forward to reading more, thanks!

    Of particular interest given I have an opportunity for an unbelievably cool / cush / posh job in Alpine lands in the middle of a pretty popular ski station (not at all where this kind of job is typically located). Second phone interview this week, if that goes well they'll fly me in for a face to face meet. I'm staying anon for now, don't want to jinx it or anything.

    Lately I've bummed around tropical islands for a season of scuba-diving, but never lived up in the mountain... Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete